February 15, 2017 – The Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office is hosting free wage theft clinics in February and March. These clinics will help workers in Massachusetts get the wages and benefits they have earned. Lawyers, law students, and advocates will help workers learn their rights, draft demand letters, and prepare small claims court complaints.
More details about the upcoming clinics are below, and can also be found online here.
Suffolk Law School, First Floor Function Room
120 Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108 (near the Park Street MBTA station)
- Monday, February 27, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Monday, March 27, 2017 from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Walk-ins are welcome at these clinics.
- If you need an interpreter, please call (617) 963-2327 at least 1 week before the clinic you wish to attend.
- If you have already filed a complaint with the Office of the Attorney General’s Fair Labor Division, please bring:
- Your private right of action letter,
- A copy of your complaint, and,
- Any documents related to your case (i.e. pay stubs, time sheets, letters or emails from your employer)
In addition, if you wish to hire an experienced, qualified attorney for assistance with any workplace problem, please contact the Boston Bar Lawyer Referral Service by calling (617) 742-0625 or filling out an online request form here. All of our attorneys are licensed, vetted, and have malpractice insurance.